SMP Master Practitioner Course
Do you want to improve your Scalp Micro Pigmentation skills? We provide a course for experienced SMP technicians to further develop your skills.
What you will be able to doConsolidate your knowledge of the different scales of hair loss.
- Further understand the core equipment and pigments used for scalp.
- Understand the differences between pigments for scalp and pigments used in permanent make-up.
- Select the right shades to perfectly suit the customer.
- Learn more hairline styles to match the customer's needs.
- Determining the right needle depth.
- Improve your skills to create more natual hairlines and patterns.
- Have a better control of the density and dot spacing.
- Prepare the workstation for the highest level of hygiene.
- Refine the process from receiving the customer until the end of the procedure.
- Practice on paper, rubber, other material and on real models.
- Improve your blending skills with existing hair.
- Work more efficiently on long hair.
What is required to enroll for the SMP Master Practitioner Course?
- You must have passed our SMP Essentials Course and we must have certified you as an SMP Advanced Practitioner by having completed 6 SMP procedures with our quality standards.
- If you haven't taken our SMP Essentials Course, you will need at least 1 year of SMP practice to be eligible to enroll for the SMP Master Practitioner Course.
- You will still need to pass a test to verify your skills before qualifying for the SMP Master Practitioner Course.
What does the course include?
- A training booklet, a pen, a pencil and a notebook.
- A ruler and wax pencil for drawing on the scalp.
- A disposable dressing set.
- A set of pigments specifically made for scalp.
- A marker pen and ink holder.
- face mask.
- A blue pad.
- A gauze pad.
- A fake skin and other material for practice.
- A live model for practice.
- Aftercare items.
- A white coat
- A bag
- A certificate
Why choosing Hair Scalp Center for an advanced SMP course?
- We will be able to answer any of your questions to improve your skills following our extensive experience in achieving many types of scalp micropigmentation treatment.
- We are often recommended by the worldwide SMP community as the best SMP provider and training center in Asia.
- We can advise on the best techniques and products to use based on our knowledge acquired from world-renowned artists.
- Our instructor Nisa is regularly invited as a subject-matter expert in SMP to share her knowledge at international conferences in Thailand and in other countries, including surgical medical conferences.
- The equiment used throughout the training is of world-class quality.
Meet your instructor
Registered Nurse, SMP and PMU Master
- Our instructor Nisa has gained international recognition after being awarded the "Asia Artist of the Year" at the World Scalp Micropigmentation Awards 2019 in Orlando, Florida.
- Following her extensive experience in the SMP industry, she is extremely knowledgeable and will be able to guide you in achieving better SMP results.
- She has worked on SMP clients from all over the world with all types of skin so she will be able to address any of your concerns.
- Nisa is regularly invited as a subject-matter expert in SMP at international conferences in Thailand and in other countries, including surgical medical conferences.
- She attended the first world scalp micropigmentation conference in 2016 in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.
- Her Registered Nurse background allows her to have a deep understanding of the skin anatomy and recommend the safest hygiene practices.
Schedule and pricing
The class is available upon request.
- 2 days
- Training runs from 9:30-16:30
- Lunches are provided
- Free lifetime support
Testimonials from our students
I don't usually write reviews as I can be difficult when things don’t meet my expectations. I had the chance to take an SMP training course here after so much research for a year. I finally I made the decision and you know what... you won’t regret it: it is worth all your money.
Master Nisa always managed to give an answer to all my questions and Master Tum always continued supporting me even after the class was finished and they still continue supporting me and are never late to get back to me. So it helped me gain much more confidence to provide clients with the best service I can. I highly recommend this place for SMP training if you really want to know and learn to become a specialist. Don’t hesitate to contact them. There's no need to go anywhere else (I had training in another place but in the end I still had to come here to really learn what I needed).Firstsy Songkhla
K. Nisa is a perfectionist and I resemble myself in her as a professional. She has a clinical eye.
I recommend everyone that is interested in learning about SMP or get better in his/her technique to pay a visit to Hair Scalp Center.Miguel Silva
From the minute you arrive, you will be dazzled by THE WALL OF CERTIFICATIONS. Master Nisa and the Hair Scalp Center team are skilled SMP artists. Having been trained in SMP by them I feel confident that I have been taught the skills necessary to confidently perform SMP.
Also had my eyebrows redone at Monanisa while there!
Much love to you all and looking forward to visiting again!
Beautiful resultsJoanna Furukawa
My experience learning with this academy has been excellent. Nisa is a great person and a teacher who made sure that her students go back home fully trained and clears all the doubts in our minds. Along with all the learning it was fun being in the academy as we laughed, danced and ate excellent food. I would highly recommend Hair Scalp Center to each one of you.
Thank you Nisa for all the great experience!!!Tanvi Singh
Master Nisa and Master Tum are really good. Easy to understand, a lot of knowledge, thorough in details and I love the way they are teaching.
We also get to work on live models and it is the key to understand more and know how to do on real clients.
The instructor Nisa gave us many tips and always managed to answer our questions.
The academy is very nice, clean, fully equipped with high-end equipement. You won’t regret it.
All staffs are also very friendly and helpful. ❤️❤️KuNg Kansita Thipud
Master Nisa is so nice and kind. She is so knowledgeable. Love her way of teaching, it is impressive. ☺Note Atit