SMP Essentials Course
Become a Scalp Micro Pigmentation technician by learning SMP from experienced trainers at Hair Scalp Center and help change the lives of people with hair loss problems.
What you will be able to do
- Learn the different scales of hair loss.
- Master the equipment and scalp pigment fundamentals.
- Understand the differences between pigments for scalp and pigments used in permanent make-up.
- Select the right shades to perfectly suit the customer.
- Choose the right hairline style to suit the customer.
- Determining the right needle depth.
- Learn how to create hairlines.
- Find the right density and dot spacing.
- Set up the room.
- Prepare the workstation for safety and cleanliness.
- Plan a procedure over multiple sessions.
- Understand the process from receiving the customer until the end of the procedure.
- Practice on paper, rubber, other material and on live models.
- Learn how to blend with existing hair.
- Understand the differences between working on long hair and shaven hair.
What is required to enroll for the SMP Essentials Course?The course is open to beginners so you don't need any prior experience about SMP. After the completion of 6 SMP treatments which will all have to meet our quality standards, you will be awarded an SMP Advanced Practitioner Certification. You will then be eligible for the SMP Master Practitioner Course.
What does the course include?
- A training booklet, a pen, a pencil and a notebook.
- A ruler and wax pencil for drawing on the scalp.
- A disposable dressing set.
- A set of pigments specifically made for scalp.
- A marker pen and ink holder.
- A clear face mask.
- A set of white disposable dental bibs.
- Compressed tissues wipes and wet wipes.
- A fake skin and other material for practice.
- Practice on a live model.
- Aftercare items.
- A certificate of completion if you pass a written, oral and practice exams on a live model.
Why choosing Hair Scalp Center for SMP training?
- We have several years of experience with Scalp Micro Pigmentation with high-quality, proven results.
- We were the first clinic in Thailand and South-East Asia to be recognized among the world best scalp micro pigmentation clinics and practitioners by Scalp Guru (now Team Micro), UK.
- All our specialists have been trained in Bloodborne pathogens by OSHA from the USA.
- Our trainers were the first in Thailand and Asia to be trained by world-renowned scalp micro pigmentation academies in the UK, USA, Italy and Israel.
- We were among the finalists of the “Best technician: International” award at the 2019 Meeting of Minds, Team Micro, in London, UK, 2 years in a row.
- We won the “Asia Artist of the Year” award at the 2019 World Scalp Micropigmentation Awards in Orlando, Florida, USA.
- Our SMP technicians were nominated for “Asia Artist of the Year” at the 2019 World Scalp Micropigmentation Awards in Orlando, Florida, USA.
- We were invited as speakers to advocate SMP at the Best world PMU conference in Bangkok Thailand.
- Our lead trainer was one of the only 2 Artists in Asia to be invited at the world-class International Permanent Cosmetics Show (IPCS) in Miami, USA.
- We provide equipment of quality because we expect our students to use good and safe products to obtain high-quality results.
Meet your instructor
Registered Nurse, SMP lead professional technician and Master Permanent make-up artist
- Nisa has extensive experience in SMP and keeps learning from world-renowned SMP institutions on a regular basis to perfect her technique.
- She often holds conferences about SMP to introduce the field to permanent make-up artists.
- She has travelled in the UK and in the US to attend SMP conferences since 2016 to keep abreast of the latest products and techniques.
- As an experienced registered nurse, she is often invited to speak at permanent make-up events to educate artists about the highest hygiene practices.
- She has been using different pigments and equipment and can then advise on the best products to use.
Schedule and pricing
The class is available upon request.
- 4 days
- Training runs from 9:30-16:30
- Lunches are provided
- Free lifetime support
Testimonials from our students
I don't usually write reviews as I can be difficult when things don’t meet my expectations. I had the chance to take an SMP training course here after so much research for a year. I finally I made the decision and you know what... you won’t regret it: it is worth all your money.
Master Nisa always managed to give an answer to all my questions and Master Tum always continued supporting me even after the class was finished and they still continue supporting me and are never late to get back to me. So it helped me gain much more confidence to provide clients with the best service I can. I highly recommend this place for SMP training if you really want to know and learn to become a specialist. Don’t hesitate to contact them. There's no need to go anywhere else (I had training in another place but in the end I still had to come here to really learn what I needed).Firstsy Songkhla
K. Nisa is a perfectionist and I resemble myself in her as a professional. She has a clinical eye.
I recommend everyone that is interested in learning about SMP or get better in his/her technique to pay a visit to Hair Scalp Center.Miguel Silva
From the minute you arrive, you will be dazzled by THE WALL OF CERTIFICATIONS. Master Nisa and the Hair Scalp Center team are skilled SMP artists. Having been trained in SMP by them I feel confident that I have been taught the skills necessary to confidently perform SMP.
Also had my eyebrows redone at Monanisa while there!
Much love to you all and looking forward to visiting again!
Beautiful resultsJoanna Furukawa
My experience learning with this academy has been excellent. Nisa is a great person and a teacher who made sure that her students go back home fully trained and clears all the doubts in our minds. Along with all the learning it was fun being in the academy as we laughed, danced and ate excellent food. I would highly recommend Hair Scalp Center to each one of you.
Thank you Nisa for all the great experience!!!Tanvi Singh
Master Nisa and Master Tum are really good. Easy to understand, a lot of knowledge, thorough in details and I love the way they are teaching.
We also get to work on live models and it is the key to understand more and know how to do on real clients.
The instructor Nisa gave us many tips and always managed to answer our questions.
The academy is very nice, clean, fully equipped with high-end equipement. You won’t regret it.
All staffs are also very friendly and helpful. ❤️❤️KuNg Kansita Thipud
World map of our students
|Australia||Rozelle||Atit Ruktharatip||October 2019|
|Ethiopia||Addis Ababa||Venus Solomon||October 2015|
|Ethiopia||Addis Ababa||Abel Birhanu||August 2019|
|India||Pune||Gaurav Chhabra||October 2017|
|India||New Delhi||Tanvi Singh||July 2018|
|India||Mumbai||Vinitt Dessai||February 2020|
|Japan||Tokyo||China Yamada||November 2018|
|Japan||Yokohama||Joanna Metcalfe||March 2019|
|Japan||Tokyo||Ko Omoishi||June 2019|
|Kuwait||Kuwait||Ali Almesri||December 2018|
|Philippines||Manila||Edjane Ruth Guanlao||November 2017|
|Philippines||Makati||Emelinda Orioque||August 2018|
|Philippines||Manila||Charlotte Ryan Abenido||October 2019|
|Portugal||Lisbon||Miguel Angelo de Almeida e Silva||April 2018|
|Qatar||Doha||Berlin Concepcion||May 2018|
|Sri Lanka||Colombo||Fathima Nadhiya Fernando||August 2019|
|Taiwan||Taipei||Gerald James Wyant||February 2020|
|Thailand||Phuket||Kanokpat Hongsakultanachot||July 2017|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Noppamas Radjinda||July 2017|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Kanrawee Phattararudeepong||July 2017|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Sineenath Plengphet||July 2017|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Duddaow Bunnag||November 2017|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Manamon Tima||November 2017|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Kulakarnamon Amonpattana||November 2017|
|Thailand||Nakhon Pathom||Aphiphol Techamangkhalanon||November 2017|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Natthamon Meekittiarnun||December 2017|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Thirayada Pokkarak||December 2017|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Mona Pucteema Tita||April 2018|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Suparada Nichee||April 2018|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Vaniya Rattanapecho||April 2018|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Thirath Chanarathwiranon||May 2018|
|Thailand||Samut Prakan||Nattaya Jirakulwatcharanon||December 2018|
|Thailand||Phuket||Ladda Meephaithun||March 2019|
|Thailand||Chiang Rai||Phimonthip Kancharattha||March 2019|
|Thailand||Nonthaburi||Sasiporn Phetsang||March 2019|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Jiratha Fongkam||June 2019|
|Thailand||Nan||Kansita Tip-Ud||September 2019|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Tanapat Chawanklun||October 2019|
|Thailand||Bangkok||Wichittra Yanarom||October 2019|
|Thailand||Surat Thani||Vorraveenarin Rodphaiboon||November 2019|
|Sweden||Örebro||Soawarot Lapkoonthot||October 2019|
|United Kingdom||Merseyside||Kevin Langley||January 2019|
|USA||Pueblo||Anthony Quintana||April 2018|
|USA||Fort Walton Beach||Anchalee Leeanant||July 2018|
|USA||Los Angeles||Lonnie Calvin||January 2019|
|USA||Boston||Lea (Truc) Le||August 2019|