We recognise the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
This data protection policy is to inform you of the undertakings and practical measures taken by PMU & SMP Asia Co., Ltd to ensure that your personal data is kept confidential and protected.
This policy applies when you visit www.hairscalpcenter.com (the “Site”) or when you use any of our services available at our clinic facilities.What is personal data?
Personal data means data which relates to an individual who can be directly or indirectly identified from such data.
Common examples of personal data could include names, identification numbers, contact information, medical records, photographs and video images.
How Personal Data is collected
Below are examples of situations where we collect your personal data:
- when you complete purchase orders, requests or bookings for our products or services (by telephone, in person, snail mail or electronically);
- when you make a purchase on the Website;
- when you communicate with us directly in relation to our products and services (in person or by email, telephone or any other means);
- when you use services that are made available on the Website or at our clinic facilities via the completion of forms.
The provision of your personal data is voluntary. But, if you do not provide your personal data to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services that you require of us.
The personal data which we collect from your may include the following:
- contact information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses;
- medical history;
- before and after pictures and videos;
- billing information;
- appointment and transaction history.
We collect personal data if it is necessary for us to conduct the services you require of us.
The personal data which we collect from you may be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed for various purposes, depending on the circumstances for which we may/will need to process your personal data, including:
- to communicate with you;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to assess, process and provide products, services to you;
- to administer and process any payments (including refunds) related to products, services and facilities requested by you;
- to establish your identity and background;
- to respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us;
- to provide you with services or assistance that you have requested;
- to provide you with information and/or updates on our products, services, upcoming promotions offered by us and/or events organized by us;
- to maintain and update internal record keeping;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- to monitor, review and improve our products and/or services;
- to process any payments related to your commercial transactions with us.
Request for Access and/or Correction of Personal Data
You may request to access and/or correct your personal data that is in our possession or under our control by writing to us at email@example.com.
You understand that we are reliant on you to provide us with accurate and complete personal data and with updates if there are any changes to your personal data. We will not be responsible for relying on or using any inaccurate or incomplete personal data where you have provided with such personal data and/or have failed to update us of any changes in your personal data.
Request to Withdraw Consent
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data that is in our possession or under our control by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will process your request within a reasonable time from such a request for withdrawal of consent being made, and will thereafter not collect your personal data in the manner stated in your request.
Your withdrawal of consent may result in certain consequences. For example, it may mean that we will not be able to provide you with certain products or services that you have requested or that we will not be able to continue with your existing relationship with us. We will inform you of such consequences after we receive your request for withdrawal.
However, you understand that notwithstanding your withdrawal of consent, we will still be entitled to collect, use or disclose your personal data if we are required or authorized to do so under the law.
CHANGES TO Data protection policy
You can review the most current version of the data protection policy at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of this data protection policy by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or any of our services following the posting of any changes to this data protection policy constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about our data protection policy should be sent to us at email@example.com.